Amazon quiz 30 March 2021 ALL Correct Answers
Amazon30th March 2021 quiz answers contest is live Today. win amazing amazon quiz prize on the quiz of 30th March. Play Amazon Quiz on 30th March and in Amazon Win Rs.20000 in Amazon Quiz lucky draw. Amazon Redmi Tv Quiz Answers
and you can find daily amazon quiz answers in amazonquizanswers7. Amazon Kids Carnival Quiz Answers
Want to Win amazon quiz prices with trusted and safe sites? Then you are on the right path to win the amazon quiz contest easily. Find the 30th March Amazon quiz answers below. Win ₹20,000 (5 Winners)
Now a Days Amazon Quiz has been a Hot Topic as Amazon Announcing Daily Quiz On Its Amazon India Portal.
We just have to Give The Correct Answers to win and We can Win Free Products & also Amazon Pay Balance Daily From Amazon Quiz Time.
Amazon Quiz Happens Daily Between 12 AM to 12 PM and We Just Have to Give Correct Answers for the Given 5 Questions. Amazon quiz 30 March 2021
Amazon 30 March 2021 quiz answers can be found below
It’s Totally Based On Luck & If We Selected Then We Can Win Free Amazon Pay Balance, Free Gadgets, and amazing gifts From Amazon India.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Amazon quiz 30th March 2021 answers contest details
Amazon Today’s Quiz:– Amazon Win Rs.20000
Today Prize:– Win Win Rs.20000
Time:– 12 AM To 12 PM on 30th March 2021
Winners, Will are Declared On – 30th March 2021 – 1 PM
Join the Telegram Channel to get quick and accurate answers. Amazon quiz answers will be updated daily at 12:03 Am.
want to play Amazon quiz answers 30th March –Win Rs.20000
- Download amazon app from Google play store or apple store ( for iPhone users)
- Open to amazon application
- Go to the home page and scroll down to see the ” amazon quiz 30th March ” banner
- Click on the banner
- Click on start to start the quiz
- Winners Will be Selected Daily before 1:00 pm, So I Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something And also gets knowledge
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers- Win Rs.20000
1) Which organisation was created in 2000 to improve access to new and underused vaccines for children living in the world’s poorest countries?
Ans : Gavi
2) The Samyukta Kisan Morcha recently celebrated February 23 as what in memory of a 1907 movement started by Sardar Ajit Singh?
Ans : Pagri Sambhal Diwas
3) What’s the name of the plastic card with alphanumeric codes, that the US president carries with him all the time?
Ans : Biscuit
4) Name this classic video game that required you to eat all the dots throughout the game.
Ans : Pac Man
5) Which of these countries is this animal native to?
Ans : Australia