Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers Is Live Now. You Can Play The Amazon Fun Zone Quiz And Win 20,000. If you Are Looking For Fast And Right Answers Here Are All 5 Correct ANswers To The Amazon Quiz Answers Today
Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers is the latest quiz on the Funzone section of the Amazon shopping app. National Science Day 2021 is being celebrated on February 28th, 2021 new quiz that tests your knowledge about CV Raman and his discovery of cosmic rays. The quiz is the latest in a series of contests run by the e-commerce giant aimed to mark a day of prominence or importance in the country as well as around the world
how to play on Amazon National Science Day Quiz On Amazon
- Download amazon app from Google play store or apple store ( for iPhone users)
- Open to amazon application
- Go to the home page and scroll down to see the ” amazon quiz 25th February ” banner
- Search for Funzone and click on the first result.
- Click on start to start the quiz
Amazon National Science Day Quiz questions and answers
Question 1. The Raman Effect was discovered while CV Raman was working in the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science in which city?
Question 2. The theme for National Science Day 2021 is ‘Future of STI: Impacts on Education, Skills and Work’. What does I in STI stand for?
Question 3. After completing his degree in aeronautical engineering, which of these organisations did APJ Abdul Kalam join in 1958?
Question 4. The Physical Research Laboratory in Ahmedabad founded in 1947, started researching cosmic rays, its operations began from whose residence?
Answer:- Vikram Sarabhai
Question 5. Which Indian scientist developed the Galena detector, one of the early semiconductor devices?
Read More: Amazon Michael Kore Gen5e Quiz Answers
Amazon National Science Day Quiz: terms and conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 23rd February 2021 from 12:59:00 p.m. to 3rd March 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon. in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest